This is the TENTATIVE tax roll for the Fiscal Year starting on June 1, 2023 and ending on May 31, 2024. Property owners wishing to grieve the assessments listed on the tentative tax roll may file a Real Property Tax Complaint form which is available <<here>>.
- Tax Grievance Day is February 21, 2023.
- The Board of Assessment Review (B.A.R.) will meet from 4:00 PM until 8:00 PM on that day to receive and review Real Property Tax Complaint (RPTC) forms and any documentation supporting the complaint.
- Completed RPTC Forms and supporting documentation may be filed by mail, in person, or via email (to email@example.com) in advance of that date.
- The decisions of the B.A.R. will be presented at the February 27th meeting of the Board of Trustees.
- The B.A.R. requires only the original of the complaint form. Multiple copies are no longer required.