Privacy Policy

Q&A - Bellerose Village Official

Mary Ann Byrnes - Kate Dorry - Daniel Driscoll
Joseph Juliano - Deputy Mayor
Hon. Kenneth Moore - Mayor
"An American Beauty"
Go to content


Village Clerk FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers.
1.  Q. Where do I go for a birth certificate, death certificate, marriage license?
     A. Birth certificates are issued at the place of birth, usually a hospital. Marriage licenses are issued by the Town of Hempstead. Google their address and hours of operation. The best place to get a copy of a death certificate is from the funeral director who oversaw the burial.

(c) 2019 - Inc. Village of Bellerose - All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy
Cookie Policy
Back to content