In light of Governor Cuomo's Executive Orders (202.1 and subsequent), Public Hearing on the 2020/2021 Budget and Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees scheduled for 7:30 PM on Monday, April 27th will be held via videoconference and teleconference. The meeting will be held on the Zoom platform as a Zoom Webinar. Based on the prevailing interpretation of Executive Order 202.15, the physical presence by members of the public at the Meeting/Hearing is no longer an option.
Instructions for attending this Public Hearing:
- We suggest that you log into the meeting before it starts. The meeting Waiting Room will be activated.
- All microphones will be muted until the public comment section of the meeting has started.
- Questions or comments posed by members of the public prior to the meeting will be read by the Village Clerk.
- Participants attending the Public Hearing via videoconference who wish to ask a question or make a comment during the Public Hearing may do so by clicking on the "Raise Hand" image. Your questions and comments will be heard in the order in which they have been received. Please state your name and address before asking your question or making a comment on the Proposed Budget.
- To join the videoconference from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
- Please click the URL below to join on Monday April 27, 2020.
- The meeting and Board Hearing will commence at 7: 30 PM.
- To join the meeting, click on this link: April 27, 2020 Meeting ( https://zoom.us/j/473531105)
- To join the teleconference by phone:
- Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 9128 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799
- Webinar ID: 473 531 105
- We ask participants who plan to attend the Public Hearing via teleconference and who want to submit questions or comments during the Public Hearing to email your name and the phone number from which you will be calling to [email protected] until 7:00 PM on April 27th. Your name will be announced and your phone will be unmuted by the host in the order in which your request has been received.