Bellerose Village Bulletin Board
Monday to Thursday - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Friday - 9:00 AM ato 3:00 PM
Voice: 516-354-1000 Fax: 516-354-1033
Snow Plowing Bids Sought
The Inc. Village of Bellerose is seeking bids for snow plowing. The terms and conditions and bid form is available <<here>>.
Update on Midland Carting
Please read an important announcement regarding
trash and bulk pick up by clicking <<here>>.
Join the Village Text Message Service
Communicate with Village Administration by joining the Village's text message service. Click on this <<link>> to be taken to the information page. To access the signup form click on this link: SignUp
FY 2023 Budget Adopted
The Trustees adopted the budget for the fiscal year
June 1, 2022 through May 31, 2023.
Click <<here>> to view or download the budget.
Town of Hempstead STOP and E-Cycle Schedule
Dates and locations for these programs
can be viewed or downloaded <<here>>
Pay Parking Tickets Online
Click on the Justice Court link on the navigation menu.
Board of Trustee Minutes
The Minutes of recent monthly meetings are available <<here>>.
Archived Minutes can be read or downloaded on the links below:
Residential Parking Regulations
Parking is prohibited in the Residential District:
- From 10:00 AM to Noon and
from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- From 2:00 AM until 6:00 AM seven days a week.
Metered Parking Regulations
Muni-Meter Parking is in effect in Magee Plaza (LIRR Station) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Metered Parking is in effect in the Commercial District (Jericho Turnpike and adjacent side streets), Monday through Saturday.
To seek a daytime parking accommodation, send a text to 516-604-7017, the word PARKING, your address, and the make and color of the vehicle(s) that you will be parking on the street during the restricted daytime hours.
Trash collection is done on Tuesdays and Fridays. Trash receptacles are to be kept at the rear of your home.
Bulk matter is collected on Tuesdays. We ask that you send a text to 516-604-7017 with the keyword BULKPICKUP, your address, and list the (3) items that you will be putting out for bulk pickup. Please do this at least one day before a bulk collection.
Recyclables are collected on Fridays.
If Midland Carting, our private sanitation contractor, fails to collect your trash please call Village Hall the next day so that we can address this matter with the owners of the company.
When in doubt about whether building permit is required, please call Vallage Hall. All interior and exterior structural, plumbing, and electrical work require a permit.
Visit the Building Department tab in the navigation bar for more information about the process and links to downloadable permit applications.
If you have filed a permit application and want to know the status of your application text the keywork PERMIT to 516-604-7017 and include your name and the address of the property for which you are seeking a permit.
PSEGLI OUTAGE INFORMATION
- To report and receive status updates on an outage Text OUT to PSEGLI(773454) or to report an outage online visit www.psegliny.com
- To register have your account number available and text REG to PSEGLI (773454)
- Follow PSEG Long Island on Facebook and Twitter to report an outage and for updates before, during and after the storm
- Downed wires should always be considered “live.” Do not approach or drive over a downed line and do not touch anything contacting the wire. To report a downed wire call PSEG Long Island’s 24-hour Electric Service number: 1-800-490-0075
- Visit PSEG Long Island’s outage map to view outage information across Long Island and the Rockaways at https://outagemap.psegliny.com/
- Make sure everyone in the family is prepared and knows what to do if there is an emergency
- Visit https://www.psegliny.com/page.cfm/Home/Safety to learn about safety tips from Sesame Street, YouTube safety videos and more.