Bellerose Village Bulletin Board
Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Pay Parking Tickets Online
Click on the Justice Court link on the navigation menu.
Bring you unwrapped Toys for Tots SM
presents to the collection box located in Village Hall.
If you would like to signup for the Residents' Mailing List,
please click on this << link >>and provide the requested information.
Two recent public notices have been posted.
They are available on the Official Notices tab.
Board of Trustee Minutes
The Minutes of the <<October Meeting>> have been posted.
The Minutes of the <<September Meeting>> have been posted.
The Minutes of the <<August Meeting>> have been posted.
The Minutes of the <<July Meeting>> have been posted.
The Minutes of the <<June Meeting>> have been posted.
The Minutes of the <<April Meeting>> have been posted.
The Minutes of the <<Annual Reorganization>> have been posted.
Click on this << link >> to read or download Mayor Moore's letter.
Housing Rehabilitation Program
Nassau County has made funds available to residents of Bellerose Village.
Additional details are available at Village Hall.
Legal & Public Notices
Bellerose Village Road Project
Begins Monday, October 7, 2019
Hudson Road (Commonwealth & Massachusetts Blvds)
Ontario Road (Commonwealth Blvd & West Dead-End)
The Bellerose Village Road Reconstruction Project is scheduled from
October through December 2019. The Mayor and Board of Trustees approved the notice to proceed for United Paving Corp. in conjunction with H2M architects + engineers, PC to reconstruct Hudson Rd (between Commonwealth & Massachusetts Blvd.) and Ontario Rd (between Commonwealth Blvd. and the west side dead-end).
Crews from United Paving Corp. will begin work on Hudson and Ontario Roads on Monday, October 7, 2019. Please be advised that there may be crews, vehicles and machinery within the Village and possible traffic detours. Special letters have been sent to homeowners whose properties fall within the Road Project area.
The Mayor, Board of Trustees and Highway Department
Residential Parking Regulations
Parking is prohibited in the Residential District:
- From 10:00 AM to Noon and
from 2:00 PM until 4:00 PM Monday through Friday.
- From 2:00 AM until 6:00 AM seven days a week.
Metered Parking Regulations
Muni-Meter Parking is in effect in Magee Plaza (LIRR Station) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Metered Parking is in effect in the Commercial District (Jericho Turnpike and adjacent side streets) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
PSEGLI OUTAGE INFORMATION
- To report and receive status updates on an outage Text OUT to PSEGLI(773454) or to report an outage online visit www.psegliny.com
- To register have your account number available and text REG to PSEGLI (773454)
- Follow PSEG Long Island on Facebook and Twitter to report an outage and for updates before, during and after the storm
- Downed wires should always be considered “live.” Do not approach or drive over a downed line and do not touch anything contacting the wire. To report a downed wire call PSEG Long Island’s 24-hour Electric Service number: 1-800-490-0075
- Visit PSEG Long Island’s outage map to view outage information across Long Island and the Rockaways at https://outagemap.psegliny.com/
- Make sure everyone in the family is prepared and knows what to do if there is an emergency
- Visit https://www.psegliny.com/page.cfm/Home/Safety to learn about safety tips from Sesame Street, YouTube safety videos and more.